How Do I Place An Order?
You can either purchase your vaccination cooler online, at one of our retail outlets or call us at 605-490-3253.
Secure Ordering & Payment Options
Payment processing is secure and ran through the program application "square".
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Please contact us at 605-490-3253 or for details.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
· This warranty covers any defects in, damage to, or malfunctions in your new Cross Five Cattle Cooler or Cross Five divider (hereafter “cooler” or “cooler accessory”).
How Long Does the Coverage Last?
· This warranty lasts 5 years from the date your Cross Five “cooler” or “cooler accessory” was originally purchased from Cross Five Cattle Coolers or from a reseller authorized by Cross Five Cattle Coolers. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the “cooler” or “cooler accessory” except when sold by a reseller authorized by Cross Five Cattle Coolers or given as a gift.
What Will Cross Five Cattle Coolers Do?
· Cross Five Cattle Coolers will repair or replace (at its sole discretion) any defective component of the “cooler” or “cooler accessory” at no charge.
· In the event that the kind of “cooler” or “cooler accessory” to be replaced has been discontinued or is not immediately available (including products customized by Cross Five Cattle Coolers as a condition of original purchase), Cross Five Cattle Coolers may elect to use a similar, non-customized product of its choosing as replacement or to provide a refund of the original purchase price (excluding shipping) of the product in the form of store credit.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
· Any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, or an act of God (such as a flood) is not covered. Further, any item which has been customized or otherwise altered (including but not limited to etching, engraving, embossing, ablating, and water transfer printing) after purchase is not covered by this warranty. Also, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Your information will not be shared with anyone.... no way, no how!